Around The World – Together Against Childhood Cancer – I Can Help!
Our event kicked off on May 1st 2016 in Landsberg am Lech, Southern Germany. We hope to generate participation across many countries around the world and we are counting on your support. This fundraiser project is not only intended to be great fun, but will also help children with cancer.
Helping is easy:
- Step 1: Print your bib number (click here)
- Step 2: Choose and complete your route and take a photo of yourself with the bib number at your finish line (feel free to include a local landmark, the means of transport, etc.) (There are many ways to complete a route: run, bike, swim, alone or in a group, and many more.)
- Step 3: Send payment of your entry fee of at least 1 Euro/km (click here) (Why not form a team and ask your boss to sponsor you?)
- Step 4: Post your kilometer count and upload your photo (click here)
- Step 5: Spread the word to your friends, colleagues and acquaintances (for more information, see download links below)
- See other participant photos (Photo gallery)
100% of every Euro donated will go toward research projects on childhood cancer funded by GKKF.
Around the World – Poster in English download here
Around the World – Flyer in English download here
Around the World – Poster in Spanish download here
Around the World – Flyer in Spanish download here